The website https://cysticfibrosis.gr/ (from hereon after called “Website”) is owned and administrated by Hellenic Cystic Fibrosis Association (H.C.F.A.) established in 1983 in Greece (Tax Ιdentification Number 099524287) and located in Athens (Karaiskaki 28, +30 6944255853, firstname.lastname@example.org and is legally represented by the President Mrs. Anna Spinou.
Hellenic Cystic Fibrosis Association (H.C.F.A.) is a non-profit patient association. Its purpose is the protection and welfare of Cystic Fibrosis patients and their families throughout Greece through unified, multifaceted, and nationwide representation. The Association is registered in the National Register of Non-Profit Private Sector Bodies that provide social care services and in the Special Register of Voluntary Non-Governmental Organizations.
The purpose of the operation of the Website and its web pages is to facilitate the communication of the Association with its registered members and the public, in Greece and abroad, and provide accurate information to the patients and caregivers.
The Website is used “as is,” and the administrator secures that unauthorized users are not permitted to modify, alter, or intervene in its content.
The updated version will always be posted at this point on the Website.
If a minor (under the age of 15 in Greece) access the Website and uses the services of the Website without the consent of their parent/guardian, the Website bears no responsibility.
The information published on the Website is provided free of charge.
The User accepts to make legal use of the Website and abstain from any act or omission considered unlawful under the applicable Greek and European legislation.
The Website provides the following:
– Information about Cystic Fibrosis, the health and social benefits, the patient’s rights and the activities of the Association
– Audiovisual material
– Registration for events
– Application for job vacancies
– Expression of interest in offering volunteer work
– Application for free medical equipment (e.g., spirometers, portable oxygen, nebulizers)
– Application for participating in psychological support groups.
– Submission forms for receiving electronic communications.
– Online payments for membership fees, donations, tickets to events and conferences
EVENT REGISTRATION & PARTICIPATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Website may contain online or downloaded registration forms for event participation. You are requested to review the Event Registration and Participation Terms and Conditions before you fill out a registration form. The submission of registration is considered as acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. The User is obliged to provide all the personal information required accurately.
ONLINE PAYMENTS – RIGHT OF CANCELLATION
This Website provides platforms for online payments regarding membership fees, donations, and purchase of tickets for events and conference participation.
For online payments, the User shall use a debit or credit card through the electronic payment platform operated by the National Bank of Greece, which uses TLS 1.2 encryption protocol encryption with 128-bit (Secure Sockets Layer – SSL). The Association does not have access to debit or credit card information.
You can also make a deposit electronically to the following bank account.
NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE
No. Account: 72110352233
Account holder: Hellenic Cystic Fibrosis Association (H.C.F.A.)/ Ελληνική Εταιρεία για την Ινώδη Κυστική EEIK
You will provide authentic, correct, and valid information while completing the online donation or payment process. However, the Association reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details you provided at any time. If, upon confirmation, your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), the Association has the right in its sole discretion to reject the donation.
- If there is an error in the donation amount, please contact email@example.com, and the Association will take all measures to satisfy your request whenever possible.
- If you wish to cancel an order regarding membership fees or donations, please get in touch with Association firstname.lastname@example.org within three working days after the transaction. This period may be extended for emergencies or exceptional cases after communicating with the Association.
- For event participation, you should carefully read the event terms and return money policy that applies to each event. Otherwise, you have the right to cancel the order within 14 days of the transaction’s completion.
The users accept and agree that they will use this Website lawfully and appropriately and are bound to abstain from unlawful and illegal activities such as:
- Use and access the Website and its content to cause harm to the Website, the Association, administrators, and any other third party.
- Falsify its content.
- Endanger the security of the network.
- Upload illegal content.
- Block administrators and other users from accessing the Website or any service hosted in the Association’s network.
- Bypass identity checks.
- Install and promote content that contains viruses or other malicious software.
- Violate the integrity and confidentiality of electronic communications.
- Violate third-party rights (i.e., intellectual property, personality, privacy).
- Install and promote unauthorized advertisements, SPAM mail, and other unauthorized content promotion.
- Mislead others for the source of the content of the Website.
The Users are solely responsible for protecting their data and equipment used to connect and access the Website.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
The Association bears no responsibility for indemnification of any damage caused by users of this Website, or other third parties, for reasons related to the availability and use of the Website, to any failure to access information provided by the Website, or any unauthorized third-party interference on information available through the Website.
The Association is bound to make every effort for the content and relevant information to be accurate and complete. The Website may contain information provided by third parties. The Association cannot guarantee such information’s accuracy, completeness, suitability, or reliability and is not responsible for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in any information such third parties provide. In case of errors, miscatalogued information, or technical inaccuracies, the Association reserves the right to amend, correct, update, and delete its content or any part thereof without prior notice.
The Association cannot guarantee that the services and functions of the Website and servers will be uninterrupted, without any bugs, viruses, or malware free, regardless of if this applies to the Website or any other website or server used to transmit the content.
CONTENT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The content of the Website may not be wholly or partially traded, copied, modified, or reproduced in any way and by any means and by any user.
All content, including, indicatively and not exclusively, texts, trademarks, distinctive features, logos, configurations, photographs, graphic and digital material, audiovisual content, audio excerpts, programs, source code, news, information, data, etc., is the subject of intellectual property belonging to this Website and the Association, to third parties and the protection of rights is governed by the provisions of the Greek L. 2121/1993, L.4679/2020 and by the applicable national, Community and international provisions on Intellectual and Industrial Property and other laws.
The content of this Website is made available to the User strictly for personal (non-commercial or profit-making) use. Any use of the Website and its content, including but not limited to copying, reproduction, storage, transfer, modification, or republication, is permitted with prior express and written consent and does not constitute the assignment of any intellectual property right.
In any case of republication, under the above conditions, the Website must be explicitly mentioned as the source of the information.
LINKS – HYPERLINKS
The Association may perform an identity check to confirm the Users’ identity. Therefore, the User should submit true, accurate, valid, and complete information.
Last updated, May 2023